Luncheon and Coffee Clubs
Fancy injecting a bit of fun into your life?
Our weekly Coffee clubs could be the answer. The clubs offer social and recreational activities if you want to do more than just stay at home looking at the same four walls. Fun, friendship and laughter is the key element to these groups. So why not give it a go!
The Friendship and Coffee clubs offer:
• a chance to get out and meet other people
• a variety of activities e.g. Scrabble, bingo, sing-alongs, exercise to music
• small, friendly groups
• the chance to have a chat and a laugh
• share stories and put the world to right
• relaxed and friendly environment
Our friendly staff and volunteers will be on hand to help in any way they can, from making refreshments to helping those who may need assistance/support in taking part in activities.
For more information call us on Tel: 01723 364808
Scarborough Friendship Club
Wednesdays 10.00am – 12.00noon
St John’s Emmanuel Church
St Johns Road
(off Falsgrave nr Spar store)
Please note we make a small charge towards running costs.
Songs and Scones
Meets monthly on a Thursday - see dates, venue and more information [here].